Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Diplomatic Security Service

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cop2B

Diplomatic Security Service _
PostSubject: Diplomatic Security Service   Diplomatic Security Service EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Hello,

My name is Chris. I am a 19 year old college student. My major is criminal justice. I want to be a law enforcement officer, but I'm just not sure what kind yet. One of my instructors told me to check out the Diplomatic Security Service. Do you have any information that might help???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Security Service   Diplomatic Security Service EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:39 pm

Chris,

Thank you for your question. The Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS) handles security and law enforcement for the Department of State. DS special agents are federal law enforcement officers who serve in the US and overseas. They investigate passport fraud and protect the Secretary of State and other dignitaries, and they advise ambassadors about security concerns, etc. The selection process for DS special agents is very competitive, but DS special agent is an excellent position. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.peaceofficerjobs.com/
Cop2B

PostSubject: Thanks   Diplomatic Security Service EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:43 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.
Back to top Go down
David

PostSubject: DS   Diplomatic Security Service EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:48 pm

My uncle is a DS special agent. He loves it. He is always trying to talk me into applying for the job, but I want live somewhat close to my hometown.
Back to top Go down
BobLaw

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Security Service   Diplomatic Security Service EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:12 pm

DS Special Agent is a high speed, low drag, elite position!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Security Service   Diplomatic Security Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Security Service

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-