Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad

Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before? _
PostSubject: Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before?   Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 pm

When I was 18 I was arrested for having an open container in the back of my car. I was arrested and ended up paying a fine and lost my license for 15 days. This was almost 5 years ago and was in another state. Does this kill my shot of becoming a police officer?
Back to top Go down
Brad

Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before? _
PostSubject: Re: Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before?   Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Just to add im currently at my 3rd year at BU(Boston University) getting my business and economics degree. I have seriously considered adding a minor in criminal justice. Should I even bother?
Back to top Go down
Peanut

PostSubject: Re: Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before?   Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 am

You should be fine. That is not uncommon.
Back to top Go down
MACOP

PostSubject: Re: Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before?   Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 am

No. You still have a shot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before?   Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you become a police officer in Massachusetts if youve been arrested before?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-