Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Federal Agency Question!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
curious

Federal Agency Question!!! _
PostSubject: Federal Agency Question!!!   Federal Agency Question!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 pm

I experimented with marijuana less than 10 times and ecstasy a few times back in high school.I have not touched any type of illicit drug since then. I am 25 years old now and getting my bachelors in criminal justice soon. I have never had run ins with law nor a bad credit history. My aspiration is to work for the U.S. Marshalls in Chicago. I was wondering if anyone knows if I should even go anywhere near this agency. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
JR

PostSubject: Re: Federal Agency Question!!!   Federal Agency Question!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:45 am

I think the X probably ruined your chances with the United States Marshals Service. Good luck though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zena

PostSubject: Re: Federal Agency Question!!!   Federal Agency Question!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm

I'm not certain, but I also think that the ecstasy will probably ruin your chances with the Marshals Service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Federal Agency Question!!!   Federal Agency Question!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Federal Agency Question!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-