Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ftrecop

CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME??? _
PostSubject: CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME???   CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME??? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to respond...
I applied for a police officer position, i went thru my background investigation and the detective stated my references were great and that my work history is very solid as well... his only concern was my driving record...
I have several tickets...most of them dismissed... i have about 6 tickets for no insurance but they are dissmissed..i just didnt have my proof of insurance when i got pulled over...anyways it's been almost two weeks and i haven't heard anything...so i was wondering if anyone knew if i should be concerned about not getting the job or if its just a matter of time.

PS: the detective said he would send my file to his supervisor for review...not sure if that's a good thing or not....

Thanks for your responses.
Back to top Go down
Sal

PostSubject: Re: CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME???   CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME??? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:43 pm

You might have to be concerned. It depends. If the tickets were recent, you should be more concerned. If you actually had insurance, you don't have any or many moving violations, your driver's license is valid, your tickets are not very recent, and you don't have any tickets pending disposition, then I wouldn't worry too much. Be patient. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Peanut

PostSubject: Re: CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME???   CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME??? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 pm

I agree with Sal. It depends. I wouldn't worry too much. There isn't anything that you can do about the tickets now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME???   CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME??? Empty

Back to top Go down

CAN MY DRIVING RECORD DISQUALIFY ME???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-