Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Could I get hired?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T

Could I get hired? _
PostSubject: Could I get hired?   Could I get hired? EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:03 am

I am 26 years old. I got caught shoplifting when I was 16. I was charged with retail theft. I stole a pack of cigartettes. I would like to become a police officer. Do you think I can? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Peanut

Could I get hired? _
PostSubject: Re: Could I get hired?   Could I get hired? EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Yeah, you could still get hired. That was ten years ago, and not a very serious offense.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Could I get hired? _
PostSubject: Re: Could I get hired?   Could I get hired? EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:19 am

You can still get hired.
Back to top Go down
Sarge

Could I get hired? _
PostSubject: Re: Could I get hired?   Could I get hired? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:51 am

Based on what you wrote, you could be hired. Whether or not you get hired could depend on how many times you've stolen (even if you weren't caught), when the last time you've stolen anything was, and what the rest of you background consists of. Of course, your qualifications would be taken into account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Could I get hired? _
PostSubject: Re: Could I get hired?   Could I get hired? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could I get hired?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-