Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

bad past good present and future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kokalols

bad past good present and future _
PostSubject: bad past good present and future   bad past good present and future EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:43 am

I have started my second week in college and going for an A.S in criminal justice. I have had a bad past and it has only been a month since I decided to be a police officer in hopes to be a homicide detective. I was charged with assult in 2001 and 1 dui in 2002. I also was charged with driving under a suspended license in 2003. I have smoked a great amount of marijuana and done a great amount of cocaine too. I have done acid twice and extacy 4 times in 2000 and twice in 2006. I haven't touched any drug since jan 2009. Glad to say I just got my license back and now as I said going to school. Should I just drop out of school or should I strive to get my degree. I'm staying clean not only to be a police officer but for myself. even if it's 5 years down the road will I still be eligible for hire? I am also a christian and believe this is what god called me to do. I also believe even though I had a bad past, if I work hard enough for my dream, it will come to pass. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
kokalols

PostSubject: Re: bad past good present and future   bad past good present and future EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:47 am

I forgot to say that I just turned 28.
Back to top Go down
Lt

PostSubject: Re: bad past good present and future   bad past good present and future EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:17 pm

You could become a police officer at some point. You would have a better chance in about ten years. However, my agency would still not hire you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bad past good present and future   bad past good present and future Empty

Back to top Go down

bad past good present and future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-