Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

lying about drug use

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gebhon7

lying about drug use _
PostSubject: lying about drug use   lying about drug use EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:57 pm

i'm 19 and interested in becoming a police officer

the thing is, i've smoked marijuana hundreds of times, lots of underage drinking, mushrooms, extacy, oxycontin and other pills, ketamine, etc. i've never had any problems with the law though, my record is completely clean, i've got a good college GPA etc. is there any reason for me not to just lie about my drug use? just say i tried marijuana a few times when i was 15 or whatever but didn't like it?
Back to top Go down
Lt

lying about drug use _
PostSubject: Re: lying about drug use   lying about drug use EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:19 pm

If you lie, and a background investigator finds out, you will not be hired. A good background investigator would likely find out.
Back to top Go down
J77

lying about drug use _
PostSubject: Re: lying about drug use   lying about drug use EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Don't lie. But your chances of getting hired aren't so good if you're honest Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sarge

lying about drug use _
PostSubject: Re: lying about drug use   lying about drug use EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Do not lie! You could have a difficult time being selected anytime soon based on what you wrote. Stay clean, earn a college degree, consider joining the military. You are young. In ten or twenty years, you would still be plenty young enough to become a police officer.
Back to top Go down
TAZ

lying about drug use _
PostSubject: Re: lying about drug use   lying about drug use EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:34 pm

That's a lot of drug use!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lying about drug use _
PostSubject: Re: lying about drug use   lying about drug use Empty

Back to top Go down

lying about drug use

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-