Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

becoming a cop?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
heather

becoming a cop? _
PostSubject: becoming a cop?   becoming a cop? EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:26 am

Hi there-
I am at the very beginning stages in starting a career in law enforcement. I thoroughly read the recruiting section of the department I would like to join's website, but I am unclear on exactly what I should do first. It sounds like the Physical Agility test must be passed before moving on to anything else. Does that sound correct?
I believe I am out of shape for this test, so I am in the process of training for it. Do I need to fill out an application for the department first? Or maybe contact someone in charge of hiring to let them know?

also, if anyone could give me some details on what the academy's like, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jenn

becoming a cop? _
PostSubject: Re: becoming a cop?   becoming a cop? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 am

The physical agility test could be one of the first steps. What police department would you like to join? The academy can be very challenging, but also a lot of fun. Let us know what department you're interested in. Contacting a recruiter with that department would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
FiveO

becoming a cop? _
PostSubject: Re: becoming a cop?   becoming a cop? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 am

What department would you like to join?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

becoming a cop? _
PostSubject: Re: becoming a cop?   becoming a cop? Empty

Back to top Go down

becoming a cop?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-