Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Female officers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renee

Female officers _
PostSubject: Female officers   Female officers EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:50 am

Hi. My name is Renee. I am 22 and would like to be a police officer but I am worried that I might be treated differently since I am a female. Any advice or words of wisdom????
Back to top Go down
T

Female officers _
PostSubject: Re: Female officers   Female officers EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:12 am

Treated different by criminals or other officers? I imagine you might be treated differently by both sometimes. But you can't let that bother you. You might have to toughen up!
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Female officers _
PostSubject: Re: Female officers   Female officers EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:51 pm

I've gotten some verbal abuse from some drunks while working, but none of the other officers in my department has treated me badly because I am a female officer Smile Don't worry about Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Will

Female officers _
PostSubject: Re: Female officers   Female officers EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 am

We have female officers working for our small department. They do well, and don't really get treated differently.
Back to top Go down
TM

Female officers _
PostSubject: Re: Female officers   Female officers EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:25 am

I'm a female officer, and I love my job Smile
Back to top Go down
Renee

Female officers _
PostSubject: Re: Female officers   Female officers EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Thanks! I know I shouldn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Female officers _
PostSubject: Re: Female officers   Female officers Empty

Back to top Go down

Female officers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-