Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

question on where to start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
New

question on where to start _
PostSubject: question on where to start   question on where to start EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Where should i start? Ive looked up things on what to do but what is the first step? Do i just obtain an application from any police department? Do they tell me what to do after if they accept my application? How do i know the requirments of each police station?
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: question on where to start   question on where to start EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:20 am

You should visit the websites of the police departments that you are interested in. Police department websites usually provide information about their hiring process. The first step is often completing an application. Check out http://www.peaceofficerjobs.com/become-a-police-officer.html for some great information. If a department doesn't have a website or the information you want isn't provided, just call the department, and ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question on where to start   question on where to start EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:46 am

Call the department Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question on where to start   question on where to start Empty

Back to top Go down

question on where to start

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-