Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

chances of being a cop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beave

chances of being a cop _
PostSubject: chances of being a cop   chances of being a cop EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:17 pm

I spent 3 days in jail for smashing mailboxes when i was 17 and i used to do drugs like weed, and LSD. I have been clean for over 10 years and the only trouble i have been in, in that time is a speeding ticket like 6 years ago.
What are my chances of becoming a police officer?
Back to top Go down
Jenn

chances of being a cop _
PostSubject: Re: chances of being a cop   chances of being a cop EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Since everything but the speeding ticket happened more than 10 years ago, you could still get hired by some police departments. The rest of your background. Work history, education, credit history, and things would also be taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Lt

chances of being a cop _
PostSubject: Re: chances of being a cop   chances of being a cop EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:21 pm

The LSD would disqualify you with my department.
Back to top Go down
CLIFF

chances of being a cop _
PostSubject: Re: chances of being a cop   chances of being a cop EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 pm

I KNOW OFFICERS THAT HAVE GOTTEN HIRED WITH HAVING USED HARD DRUGS. THE TEN YEARS OF BEING CLEAN IS WHAT'S IMPORTANT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chances of being a cop _
PostSubject: Re: chances of being a cop   chances of being a cop Empty

Back to top Go down

chances of being a cop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-