Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

problem with underage drinking?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

problem with underage drinking? _
PostSubject: problem with underage drinking?   problem with underage drinking? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 pm

well im a senior, I partake in underage drinking every once in a while and I was wondering if it can ruin my chances of becoming a cop. I also smoked pot twice my sophomore year but never touched it again how bad will that be too?

Also I used lime wire for illegal music downloading but have since stopped? will that affect me? im more concerned about this because I heard you can get in trouble but like everyone I know does. I stopped now will this be bad even though by the time I finish college it would have been a while? Please help. confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem with underage drinking?   problem with underage drinking? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 am

THE BEST ADVICE WOULD BE TO STOP DRINKING COMPLETELY. DON"T SMOKE POT AGAIN. AND DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE YOU KNOW IS ILLEGAL. DOWNLOADING MUSIC ILLEGALLY IS COMMON, BUT I THINK YOU WOULD BE OK AFTER A FEW YEARS IF YOUR HONEST WHEN TRYING TO GET HIRED!
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: problem with underage drinking?   problem with underage drinking? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:30 am

112 is correct!
Back to top Go down
Ken

PostSubject: Re: problem with underage drinking?   problem with underage drinking? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:23 pm

It will make it more difficult for you, especially if you don't stop now Exclamation But you still have a chance when you're older Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with underage drinking?   problem with underage drinking? Empty

Back to top Go down

problem with underage drinking?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-