Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

My Criminal Background

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
m1chael

My Criminal Background _
PostSubject: My Criminal Background   My Criminal Background EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:56 pm

I'm 17 and in Ged classes. I want to go to college and major in criminal justice. I've always wanted to become a police office, but with my record I feel as though I will be unable to pursue this dream.
I have the following on my record.
Millicious destruction, which was put on my record when I was around 12 years old.
Two Assult and Battries which I recieved probation for both when I was sixteen.
Gross Indecency which I just recieved this year.
When I turn 18 all of these will be removed from my record. My question is, am I still eligible to become a police officer?
Back to top Go down
MAX2

My Criminal Background _
PostSubject: Re: My Criminal Background   My Criminal Background EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:07 am

Maybe, but you'd better straighten up now Exclamation You might have to wait quite a few years though Exclamation
Back to top Go down
m1chael

My Criminal Background _
PostSubject: Re: My Criminal Background   My Criminal Background EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:23 pm

I was hoping to go to college for four years then the police acamdey. I was thinking that it could take me six years or longer to even apply.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

My Criminal Background _
PostSubject: Re: My Criminal Background   My Criminal Background EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 pm

That might be long enough in your case. Those charges as an adult would eliminate you with many departments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Criminal Background _
PostSubject: Re: My Criminal Background   My Criminal Background Empty

Back to top Go down

My Criminal Background

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-