Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

the medical exam after passing poly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidl69

the medical exam after passing poly _
PostSubject: the medical exam after passing poly   the medical exam after passing poly EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 12:15 am

I have my medical exam i passed the poly and i have taken the pshyic test i want to know what the medical exam consists of please get back to my email if you know. thank you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the medical exam after passing poly   the medical exam after passing poly EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:10 am

Congratulations for passing the polygraph exam and the psychological assessment! Medical exams or evaluations can differ some depending on where you are going to work as a police officer. Good luck!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.peaceofficerjobs.com/
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: the medical exam after passing poly   the medical exam after passing poly EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Don't sweat the medical, they just want to make sure you can perform all the duties of a police officer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the medical exam after passing poly   the medical exam after passing poly Empty

Back to top Go down

the medical exam after passing poly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-