Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question) _
PostSubject: Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question)   Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:09 pm

I want to become an animal police officer. I love animals deeply but I think my drug use in the past might effect me by not being able to do what I love. I have done almost every drug. What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question)   Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:50 pm

You should do what you can to make yourself a better candidate! There are several things that you might be able to do to accomplish this.

You becoming a police officer in the future might depend on how many times you have used drugs and when the last time was!

Where do you want to be an animal police officer?
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question)   Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Jenn is correct. You could also consider trying to become an animal control officer.
Back to top Go down
Lt

PostSubject: Re: Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question)   Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:45 am

My department would not hire you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question)   Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question) Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Police (Past Drug Use Question)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-