Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mkvboston

CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS _
PostSubject: CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS   CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi there,
I took the MASSACHUSETTS civil service test in April 2009, i still have not received my score. Does anybody know any news about the test, or when they will post the test results? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS   CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Here's information from the civil service website.

September 29, 2009 Update:
The Human Resources Division (HRD) is working to release the scores as soon as possible and apologizes for the delay. Exam scores will be mailed and posted to a candidates Standings & Online Applicant Record Information System (SOARIS) account. Candidates are encouraged to establish their on-line account and review their contact information for accuracy.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
mkvboston

PostSubject: Re: CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS   CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Thanks for the info, i still can not believe how long it is taking them to post the exam scores. It has been 6 months since the test date. Anyway thanks for your reply, stay safe out there Sarge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS   CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS Empty

Back to top Go down

CIVIL SERVICE TEST IN MASS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-