Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Police Academy in Massachusetts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mkvboston

Police Academy in Massachusetts _
PostSubject: Police Academy in Massachusetts   Police Academy in Massachusetts EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi,
I am interested in going to a police academy before i get get a call from the police dept. so i can be more qualified then the rest, and have a better chance of being a cop. Where in MASS can i go to the Police Academy? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Police Academy in Massachusetts   Police Academy in Massachusetts EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:32 pm

There is more than one academy in Massachusettes that you could attend on your own. However, you must be sponsored by a police department. From what I understand, it is easier to get sponsored for the reserve basic training program that the regular basic training program. Check out the Massachusettes Municipal Police Training Committee (MPTC) website for more information. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ROB

PostSubject: Re: Police Academy in Massachusetts   Police Academy in Massachusetts EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:22 pm

That's not a bad idea, but I would just attend college or more college. Do other things to make yourself a better candidate. Let a PD pay for your academy. And let them pay you while you attend Exclamation Either way, Good luck Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Academy in Massachusetts   Police Academy in Massachusetts Empty

Back to top Go down

Police Academy in Massachusetts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-