Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

SC Police Officer at 18??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamC

SC  Police Officer at 18?? _
PostSubject: SC Police Officer at 18??   SC  Police Officer at 18?? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:28 am

I've looked and looked, but I can't find whether or not I can be 18 to be a Police Officer in South Carolina. I'm currently 19, and I know you have to be 21 to own/carry a pistol, but I was wondering if that could be waved? I really wan to become a PO, can anyone help me? thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: SC Police Officer at 18??   SC  Police Officer at 18?? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:21 pm

You have to be 21 to be a police officer in South Carolina. That's only a couple years for you. While you're waiting, do what you can to make yourself the most desirable candidate possible! Keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
SamC

PostSubject: Re: SC Police Officer at 18??   SC  Police Officer at 18?? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Huh...is it that way for ALL of SC? or would some departments be different? also, do i need to have a driver's license? Thanks alot.
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: SC Police Officer at 18??   SC  Police Officer at 18?? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:29 am

In South Carolina, you must be at least 21 to be a police officer with any department. Yes, you need a driver's license.
Back to top Go down
Brian

PostSubject: Re: SC Police Officer at 18??   SC  Police Officer at 18?? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 am

My friend got hired as a police officer at age 19 in PA!
Back to top Go down
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: SC Police Officer at 18??   SC  Police Officer at 18?? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:56 pm

I think you can in Georgia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC Police Officer at 18??   SC  Police Officer at 18?? Empty

Back to top Go down

SC Police Officer at 18??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-