Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamC

Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? _
PostSubject: Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?   Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:49 am

I was wondering which states/departments in them allow you to join the academy at 18? I am 19, and live in SC, but I don't want to wait till I'm 21...Can you help me?? Thanks!
Sam
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?   Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:51 am

I think in Georgia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to name a few.
Back to top Go down
SamC

PostSubject: Re: Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?   Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Georgia? Would it be possible to go through the academy in Georgia, but then transfer as a police officer to SC??
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?   Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:46 am

I think that you have to be at least 21 before you can be a police officer in South Carolina.
Back to top Go down
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?   Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:59 am

My friend got hired as a police officer at age 19!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?   Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:06 am

You can be a law officer at 18 in Ohio.
Back to top Go down
MikeD

PostSubject: Re: Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?   Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:00 am

It is best to wait until you are at least 21. In the meantime, go to college!
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?   Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:31 pm

PA for sure!
Back to top Go down
Beth

PostSubject: Re: Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?   Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Yeah, my best friend is in the academy in Pennsylvania, and he just turned 19.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?   Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which States Allow Academy Entrance at 18?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-