Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

misdemeanor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toni

misdemeanor _
PostSubject: misdemeanor   misdemeanor EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Hi my name is toni, i was wondering can a become a police officer with a class b misdemeanor, i got two 1 for false id and the other for tampering with government records, it was a stupid mistake i did me being born here in the U.S and given another name i still regret that i dont know what i was thinking for giving a false name that wasnt mine but i faced the consequences , well i did time 1 week in jail and had community service now both cases are dismissed, this happen back in february 2009, ive also being in jail two times for public intoxication and got 1 day jail time for both timed served, i also got some speeding tickets and improper left turn all paid but i still have my license it has never being suspended, well will this disqualify me completely from becoming a police officer in the U.S, or is there any chance for me in getting hired with any police department, im also going to college for criminal justice i already have 9 months going to college an i was also wondering if im wasting my time and i would also like in honest answers or what do you honestly recomend me. Well thank you very much for your time. Hope to hear from you
Back to top Go down
Lt

misdemeanor _
PostSubject: Re: misdemeanor   misdemeanor EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 am

I don't think that you will be hired anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
Zach

misdemeanor _
PostSubject: Re: misdemeanor   misdemeanor EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:09 pm

If your 2 misdemeanor charges were actually dismissed, you could get hired. You definitely have some hurdles to overcome Exclamation
Back to top Go down
toni

misdemeanor _
PostSubject: Re: misdemeanor   misdemeanor EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 pm

what do you mean with hurdless
Back to top Go down
toni

misdemeanor _
PostSubject: Re: misdemeanor   misdemeanor EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:23 pm

And do you recomend me to still keep going to college or do you think im wasting my time, sometimes i feel like quiting do to my 2 charges, are the 2 charges really serious that they will keep me from becoming a police officer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

misdemeanor _
PostSubject: Re: misdemeanor   misdemeanor Empty

Back to top Go down

misdemeanor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-