Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway? _
PostSubject: Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway?   Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi. The police dept. that I want to work for isn't hiring right now. Do you think I should put in an application anyway, or would I be wasting my time?
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway?   Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 pm

If they accept it, I would put it in. It can't hurt!
Back to top Go down
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway?   Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Definitely submit an application if they will accept it! Also, try to schedule an appointment with a recruiter. If it is a small department, you could even try to request to speak with the chief or an assistant chief. Just introduce yourself, let them know you are interested, and give them a good resume. But make sure you present yourself well. Otherwise, it could hinder your chances of being hired later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway?   Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 am

I agree. Can't hurt to apply now.
Back to top Go down
AJK

PostSubject: Re: Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway?   Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Apply Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway?   Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:54 pm

I called the dept. They said to go ahead and submit an application. Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway?   Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dept. Not Hiring Now - Should I Apply Anyway?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-