Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Expunging my record to become a police officer...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mckjos

Expunging my record to become a police officer... _
PostSubject: Expunging my record to become a police officer...   Expunging my record to become a police officer... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:54 am

I am 19 and I currently have a charge of theft 3 on my record. If I get that charge expunged as soon as i can, is there any possibility of me becoming a police officer? Would joining the military help? I want to be able to do whatever I can to become a police officer...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Expunging my record to become a police officer...   Expunging my record to become a police officer... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 pm

If you get the charge expunged, and be patient by waiting several years, you should be able to be hired depending on several factors. I know an officer that was convicted of theft when he was young, and eleven years later became a police officer. Joining the military would help anyone that wants to become a police officer. College is always a big plus.
Back to top Go down
Security

PostSubject: Re: Expunging my record to become a police officer...   Expunging my record to become a police officer... EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Join the military! That will help!
Back to top Go down
SMILEY

PostSubject: Re: Expunging my record to become a police officer...   Expunging my record to become a police officer... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:46 am

I say get your record expunged, join the military, take some college courses, stay clean, become a model citizen, and wait a few years! You still have a chance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expunging my record to become a police officer...   Expunging my record to become a police officer... Empty

Back to top Go down

Expunging my record to become a police officer...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-