Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iwantind

Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets _
PostSubject: Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets   Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:53 am

I have wanted to be a police officer all my life.However,I have quite a few traffic tickets.Some are serious,some are not.Can I still become a cop,or at least a corrections officer?

Here are my tickets:

Expired Tag
Expired Tag
Basic Violation
Red light
No Insurance
No Insurance
No Seat belt
No License on person

Well,I have a lot of em,but its not like i drive drunk or anything like that.So,what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets   Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:03 pm

If you are an otherwise good candidate, you can still become a police officer. The longer it has becomes since you've received the tickets, the better your chances will become. If you've received most of the tickets recently, you might have to wait some time before most departments would consider you. Of course, you definitely need a valid driver's license or you won't be hired. Keep us posted! And drive carefully! It is important!
Back to top Go down
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets   Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:07 pm

The ones to be worried about are the ones for no insurance! How long ago did you get them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets   Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

Mutiple non-serious traffic tickets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-