Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

some questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
seand358

some questions _
PostSubject: some questions   some questions EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:34 pm

I am interested in become a police officer but I have some question about it. first What are the worst parts of your job? Why? Second Would you recommend policing as a career to others? Why or why not? Third what level of education do you think police applicants should be required to possess? Why?
Back to top Go down
Rachel

some questions _
PostSubject: Re: some questions   some questions EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:52 pm

For me, the worst part of being a police officer is working the midnight shift. It is hard for me with my family life. I would recommend being a police officer if it is something that you think you would like. It is a good job. I think police officers should be required to have a minimum of an associate degree. That's just my opinion Laughing
Back to top Go down
seand358

some questions _
PostSubject: Re: some questions   some questions EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:56 am

Thank you for your input.
Back to top Go down
Sarge

some questions _
PostSubject: Re: some questions   some questions EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 pm

As a police officer, you see the worst society has to offer. That is part of the job. You have to make sure you notice the good parts too! I certainly recommend policing as a career for good people that want to do it for the right reasons. I agree with the other poster that police officers should have at least a two year degree. I would like to see more people in our profession have four year degrees. Having a degree doesn't mean someone is going to be a good police officer, but it can make them a better person. Education is not a substitute for common sense. You need common sense, but common sense and education is a great combination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some questions _
PostSubject: Re: some questions   some questions Empty

Back to top Go down

some questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-