Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

what qualifications do i need?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dk

what qualifications do i need? _
PostSubject: what qualifications do i need?   what qualifications do i need? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 pm

what qualifications do i need to become a police officer because i want to take geography, BTEC P.E and BTEC food plus my science teacher has told me i would be better off doing btec science too is that good enough???? Question Question pale
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: what qualifications do i need?   what qualifications do i need? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:54 pm

I think that's good enough Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: what qualifications do i need?   what qualifications do i need? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Those classes are fine. Take classes that you are interested in and that challenge you. Get the best grades that you can.
Back to top Go down
Les

PostSubject: Re: what qualifications do i need?   what qualifications do i need? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 am

There are many qualifications required to become a police officer. In high school, you should just try to make good decisions like hanging with the right crowd, getting good grades, staying away from drugs and alcohol, and staying fit. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
County11

PostSubject: Re: what qualifications do i need?   what qualifications do i need? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Relax and enjoy high school!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what qualifications do i need?   what qualifications do i need? Empty

Back to top Go down

what qualifications do i need?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-