Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Student

Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice _
PostSubject: Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice   Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Can anybody tell me what the difference is between an Administration of Justice Degree and a Criminal Justice Degree????
Back to top Go down
Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice   Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:25 am

They are basically the same.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice   Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 pm

I've read the program descriptions of criminal justice degrees and administration of justice degrees from several schools, and there doesn't seem to be a difference. In fact, I've noticed that many of the criminal justice classes from community colleges transfer to many administration of justice programs at four year schools Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice   Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:56 pm

I haven't found any college or university that offers both programs. They either offer one or the other. I assume they're the same.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice   Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:21 am

I also think the two degrees are the same.
Back to top Go down
PSOD

PostSubject: Re: Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice   Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm

They're essentially the same. Both are good degrees. If you major in criminal justice or administration of justice, choose a minor in another area of study Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice   Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice Empty

Back to top Go down

Administration of Justice or Criminal Justice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-