Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Track12

Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations _
PostSubject: Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations   Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:36 pm

I am 17 and just got a 2nd underage drinking citation. I want to become a cop, but am worried I really hurt my chances. How bad will this hurt my chances? I do plan on going to college after I graduate.
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations   Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:07 pm

You can still become a police officer, but you better start making better decisions. You should go to college and earn a four year degree. Don't do anything else that you don't want a background investigator to find out about.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations   Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 am

I had 1 underage before I became a police officer. That was the only thing though. I had never even tried cigarettes or marijuana. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
M80

PostSubject: Re: Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations   Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Don't worry. Stop drinking, go to college for four years, get a high GPA, and stay out of trouble Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations   Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations Empty

Back to top Go down

Worried About 2 Underage Drinking Citations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-