Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

ROP (Regional Occupational Program)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob

ROP (Regional Occupational Program) _
PostSubject: ROP (Regional Occupational Program)   ROP (Regional Occupational Program) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Ok I'm in high school and I'm behind credits and my counselor gave me this class for ROP to make up credits, and the class is Law Enforcement.(she knows i want to become a P.O). My friend was in it and he said its basically military school and they do everything there to prepare you physically and mentally for your career as an Police Officer. Now what i would like to know is would agencies look highly on it if i did it, like would i have a better chance of getting hired?
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: ROP (Regional Occupational Program)   ROP (Regional Occupational Program) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:54 pm

It could give you a better chance of getting hired by a police department. Do the best you can, and learn as much as you can. I don't know of any reason why you wouldn't want to do it. There are many things that you can do that might give you a better chance of getting hired by a police department. This program could help you. Remember that you often get out of something what you put into it! After high school, complete a college degree! Let us know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
AnthonyR

PostSubject: Re: ROP (Regional Occupational Program)   ROP (Regional Occupational Program) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:04 pm

I did a criminal justice ROP. I don't know if it helped me get hired, but I really enjoyed it! I say do it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROP (Regional Occupational Program)   ROP (Regional Occupational Program) Empty

Back to top Go down

ROP (Regional Occupational Program)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-