Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

law enforcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
babydoll

law enforcement _
PostSubject: law enforcement   law enforcement EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:42 pm

i got charged with petty larceny and contributing to the deliquency of a minor. i was with a minor who stole somethings but i myself did not steal. can i still become a police officer?
Back to top Go down
Sarge

law enforcement _
PostSubject: Re: law enforcement   law enforcement EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am

You could. It depends. It could definitely make it more difficult for you to become a police officer. It might depend on how what was stolen, how long ago this occurred, and whether or not you were convicted. Your chances will probably improve with time, and would probably be better if you were not convicted. Whether or not you can become a police officer might also depend on how good or bad the rest of your background is and what your qualifications are.
Back to top Go down
Jenn

law enforcement _
PostSubject: Re: law enforcement   law enforcement EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 pm

How long ago did this happen. If you were convicted, and it was recently, you probably won't be able to for some time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

law enforcement _
PostSubject: Re: law enforcement   law enforcement Empty

Back to top Go down

law enforcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-