Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Paperwork that officers have to do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob

Paperwork that officers have to do? _
PostSubject: Paperwork that officers have to do?   Paperwork that officers have to do? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:04 pm

What exactly do police officers have to do with paperwork, can someone explain what it is.
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork that officers have to do?   Paperwork that officers have to do? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 pm

All kinds of paperwork. And it can be a real headache! Police officers write warnings, citations, police reports, accident reports, criminal complaints, requests for search warrants, and complete many other forms or reports. And paperwork has to be done properly or else it can cause you a lot of problems later! Paperwork is my, and many other police officer's, least favorite part of the job!
Back to top Go down
SWAT

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork that officers have to do?   Paperwork that officers have to do? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:50 am

I hate paperwork! It seems like every time I turn around, there is a new form we have to complete!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork that officers have to do?   Paperwork that officers have to do? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paperwork that officers have to do?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-