Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

County sheriff background check?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilwayne

County sheriff background check? _
PostSubject: County sheriff background check?   County sheriff background check? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:21 pm

I plan on applying to be a cop for a county. Do county sheriff offices use an investigator to go to my highschool and stuff? Because i went to 2 highschools and dropped out in 11th grade and i was in trouble alot. Will this stop me from becoming a cop?
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: County sheriff background check?   County sheriff background check? EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:50 pm

They probably do. What kind of trouble you were in, and how long ago has it been since you've been in trouble? Did you get a ged?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: County sheriff background check?   County sheriff background check? EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Our sheriff's office does very in depth background investigations and would probably at least make a couple telephone calls to your high schools.
Back to top Go down
Jets

PostSubject: Re: County sheriff background check?   County sheriff background check? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 am

If you don't have a high school diploma or GED, you won't be able to become a police officer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County sheriff background check?   County sheriff background check? Empty

Back to top Go down

County sheriff background check?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-