Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

What to do after an Associate Degree

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavidSom

What to do after an Associate Degree _
PostSubject: What to do after an Associate Degree   What to do after an Associate Degree EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:35 am

Hi, im 17 yr senior in high school, and will beattending Hesser Colleger for criminal justice. I'm planing to achieve my associates degree. My question is what do i do after i have an associates degree? Also, is it possible to become a police officer by the age of 20?
Back to top Go down
Admin2

PostSubject: Re: What to do after an Associate Degree   What to do after an Associate Degree EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:12 pm

Hello DavidSom,

Welcome, and thank you for joining our forums.

My simple and truly best answer for you is to continue attending Hesser College and earn their Criminal Justice Bachelor of Science Degree. Although it may not seem easy, you have to be patient. Having a four year degree will open up MANY more doors for you. Once you have been attending college for two years, another two years won't seem too long. If you earn a four year degree, you will be glad that you did. Some states such allow people to be a police officer before they are 21. Most police departments require or prefer you to be 21. I would truly focus on college, learning as much as you can, and earning the best GPA that you can. If you do so, you might be able to choose among many police departments to apply with, and have an excellent chance of being hired. Good luck! Feel free to ask, answer, or otherwise interact via our forums as often as you like.
Back to top Go down
BobLaw

PostSubject: Re: What to do after an Associate Degree   What to do after an Associate Degree EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:46 am

That's right. Go for your bachelor degree!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do after an Associate Degree   What to do after an Associate Degree Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do after an Associate Degree

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-