Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Federal Police

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Federal Police _
PostSubject: Federal Police   Federal Police EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 am

I was wondering if any one can give me more in depth info about state, federal, local county's. I'm graduating High school and i want to become a police officer but I'm not sure which agency is best?
Back to top Go down
Sarge

Federal Police _
PostSubject: Re: Federal Police   Federal Police EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:38 pm

One isn't better than the other. It depends on which fits you best. Federal, state, or local is probably not as much of a factor as what specific department you work for. In my opinion there are several great federal, state, and local departments to work for. Just like local police, federal and state police usually provide full law enforcement services. It really depends more on what specific department you work for or where you are assigned. I know of some counties where there is a very low crime rate and low population. Some state troopers perform mostly traffic law enforcement. Again, it depends on what department they work for and where they are assigned. The Uniformed Division of the United States Secret Service are federal police officers. The United State Park Police are federal police officers. I know an officer that used to work for the Park Police. He said that was the best job he ever had.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Federal Police _
PostSubject: Re: Federal Police   Federal Police EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 am

I've worked for a federal department and a municipal department. I liked both. I would try to get hired by a large department. The larger the department, the more room for advancement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Federal Police _
PostSubject: Re: Federal Police   Federal Police Empty

Back to top Go down

Federal Police

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-