Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Questions for police officers!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pink_Cop

Questions for police officers!!! _
PostSubject: Questions for police officers!!!   Questions for police officers!!! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:38 am

Hello, I have a question. Now I do have a brother who is a police officer and tells me he likes his job. Here's my question.. If you like being a police officer do you think you would like a job as a correctional officer?
I am a correctional officer and i hate it with a passion because your locked in on a unit, and the job is like a day care. You do the same crap everyday. The pay well is okay but I cannot afford a house. I did plenty of ride alongs with my brother and I loved it.
Do you think I should still try law enforcement?
Back to top Go down
SWAT

PostSubject: Re: Questions for police officers!!!   Questions for police officers!!! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Yes!
Back to top Go down
DaveO

PostSubject: Re: Questions for police officers!!!   Questions for police officers!!! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:26 pm

I was a correctional officer for 2 years before becoming a police officer. To me it is a whole different world. I didn't like being a correctional officer. I love being a police officer! Try being a police officer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions for police officers!!!   Questions for police officers!!! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Corrections officers perform a much needed service but I think you would enjoy being a police officer more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for police officers!!!   Questions for police officers!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions for police officers!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-