Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Can you be a cop if your 5'2???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaseline

Can you be a cop if your 5'2??? _
PostSubject: Can you be a cop if your 5'2???   Can you be a cop if your 5'2??? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Have you seen men/women in law enoforcement who are 5'2 perform well the same as somebody that is taller?
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a cop if your 5'2???   Can you be a cop if your 5'2??? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:53 pm

I've been wondering the same question Im 19 and Im 5'4 , Im hoping I grow taller.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a cop if your 5'2???   Can you be a cop if your 5'2??? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Yes you can!
Back to top Go down
AG

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a cop if your 5'2???   Can you be a cop if your 5'2??? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Your height shouldn't be a problem. If your height and weight are in proportion, and if you can pass the physical agility test, then you shouldn't worry about your height. I know police officers that are about 5'2".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a cop if your 5'2???   Can you be a cop if your 5'2??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you be a cop if your 5'2???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-