Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Underage Drinking Citation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigMike

Underage Drinking Citation _
PostSubject: Underage Drinking Citation   Underage Drinking Citation EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:02 am

I got an underage drinking citation when I was 19 during my first year of college. I'm still in college. I want to be a police officer. Will I still have a good chance of becoming one?
Back to top Go down
Badge101

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking Citation   Underage Drinking Citation EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:24 am

You can still have a good chance of becoming a police officer. Finish earning your degree. Earn at least a four year degree if you can! Good luck! Be smart, and be safe!
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking Citation   Underage Drinking Citation EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:45 pm

I had 2 underage citations when I was a teen, and I'm a police officer. I'm sure it didn't look good, but I was able to overcome it.
Back to top Go down
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking Citation   Underage Drinking Citation EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:08 am

You can make even if you've been charged with underage drinking. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cop2B

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking Citation   Underage Drinking Citation EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:21 am

I almost got an underage drinking citation, but the police officer just called my parents. I had only had one beer, but I was still fortunate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underage Drinking Citation   Underage Drinking Citation Empty

Back to top Go down

Underage Drinking Citation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-