Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HELP

Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!! _
PostSubject: Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!!   Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:17 pm

These are questions for only polie officers..
1.) Whenever your out on patrol, do you ever think to yourself that you would rather work for the department for corrections, or a county jail?
2.) Can you imagine being a correctional officer, doing the exact samething everyday at work. supervising 75 inmates, making 1 hour checks, inmates trying to get over on ou every day. Supervisors believing inmates over you?
Back to top Go down
HELP

PostSubject: ffff   Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 pm

3.)oh i almost forgot imagine being responsible to hand out inmates male? Waking them up for work?
Back to top Go down
DaveO

PostSubject: Re: Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!!   Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 am

I didn't like being a correctional officer. I'm a police officer now. I am much happier as a police officer.
Back to top Go down
Dirk

PostSubject: Re: Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!!   Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:56 pm

You couldn't pay me enough to be a corrections officer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!!   Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Law Enforcement Officers!!! Questions Questions!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-