Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Auxiliary Officers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HockeyRu

Auxiliary Officers _
PostSubject: Auxiliary Officers   Auxiliary Officers EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Is it hard to become an auxiliary officer? Is there a lot of competition? Could it increase chances of becoming a police officer in the future?
Back to top Go down
WJT

Auxiliary Officers _
PostSubject: Re: Auxiliary Officers   Auxiliary Officers EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Based on what I know, it is not usually as difficult as becoming a paid police officer. It also depends on what department you want to work for.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Auxiliary Officers _
PostSubject: Re: Auxiliary Officers   Auxiliary Officers EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Being an auxillary officer can give you an edge if you do a good job, and If you don't screw up!
Back to top Go down

Auxiliary Officers _
PostSubject: Re: Auxiliary Officers   Auxiliary Officers EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 am

I don't know how difficult it is. Like WJT said, it probably depends on what police department you want to become an auxiliary officer for. I think becoming an auxiliary officer is a good idea if you can do so before becoming a full-time officer.
Back to top Go down
R.T.

Auxiliary Officers _
PostSubject: Re: Auxiliary Officers   Auxiliary Officers EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:46 pm

I was a reserve officer for 3 years before becoming a full-time officer. I think being a reserve officer helped me. I know a number of officers that were reserve officers before they got hired full-time.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Auxiliary Officers _
PostSubject: Re: Auxiliary Officers   Auxiliary Officers EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 am

None of the departments around my area here (PA) have reserve officers. Wish they did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auxiliary Officers _
PostSubject: Re: Auxiliary Officers   Auxiliary Officers Empty

Back to top Go down

Auxiliary Officers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-