Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Applying for LEO positions out of state

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HockeyRu

Applying for LEO positions out of state _
PostSubject: Applying for LEO positions out of state   Applying for LEO positions out of state EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:50 pm

My question is, how would I go about applying to police departments out of state? Basically, I live in Virginia, but I would not mind relocating to Texas, Florida, etc. or anywhere if the department is good. I will not move there unless I get a job so how would I be able to go through the process as in the written test, interview, etc. I obviously would have to be there, right?
Back to top Go down
NBL

PostSubject: Re: Applying for LEO positions out of state   Applying for LEO positions out of state EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Some departments allow out of state applicants to do all of the testing and interviews required in two or three consecutive days. I think the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department is one example.
Back to top Go down
Bobcat

PostSubject: Re: Applying for LEO positions out of state   Applying for LEO positions out of state EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Yeah, I went to Atlanta a number of years back and did everything in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
noboysco

PostSubject: applying for leo position out of state   Applying for LEO positions out of state EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 am

I wouldn't come to Texas unless you have a golden halo over your head or you know some high ranking person with an agency in Texas otherwise you are wasting your time applying here.Florida is ALOT better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for LEO positions out of state   Applying for LEO positions out of state Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying for LEO positions out of state

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-