Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pilottravel2002

CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD. _
PostSubject: CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD.   CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:47 am

Hy im trying to become a police officer in arizona but im afraid to apply,due to my past record,fist got a misdemeanor dui when i was 17 did probation for that,and when i was 20 i got arrested for disorderly conduct not charged.not cited,but istill on my record,now im 32 everithing good,credit,employment and no tickets,and also i have a bachelor in bs.what are my chances to get into the police dpt.Any former or current recruiter,thanks a lot. Embarassed Any advice would be apreciate.
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD.   CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 am

Based on what you wrote, I think you will do okay. It has benn several years since your DUI and your DC.
Back to top Go down
B

PostSubject: Re: CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD.   CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:31 pm

In your favor is that your DUI was when you were a juvenile, and that it has been a long time since you had any legal problems. Remember that undetected crimes can also cause you problems. If everything else is good, apply.
Back to top Go down
PHIL

PostSubject: Re: CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD.   CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Go for it. The DUI won't help you, but it has been long enough that it shouldn't preclude you from becoming an officer.
Back to top Go down
Jeep1

PostSubject: Re: CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD.   CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:48 am

Go for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD.   CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD. Empty

Back to top Go down

CAN I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER WITH MY RECORD.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-