Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

what should i do

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deputysummerr

what should i do _
PostSubject: what should i do   what should i do EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:11 am

Im in my first year of high school.I know im young,but i was just wondering so i can choose if i should take academic or applied coarses. If im going to become a police officer,do i need to go to college or university.
And do you think it would be better if i become a security guard while im attending college or university, or should i just be a police cadet.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
PHIL

what should i do _
PostSubject: Re: what should i do   what should i do EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:33 am

Take academic courses if you can. You really should go to college.
Back to top Go down
Jenn

what should i do _
PostSubject: Re: what should i do   what should i do EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:10 pm

I agree that you should take academic courses. Get a 4 year college degree. Having a degree can help you get a job, and it can help you get promoted. I would be a police cadet. If you need some extra money, get a security job. Make sure you keep your grades up!
Back to top Go down
B

what should i do _
PostSubject: Re: what should i do   what should i do EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:08 am

Some police departments accept applicants with no college, but many want or require applicants to have college. Get a degree, and make the most out of your time and money by getting high GPA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what should i do _
PostSubject: Re: what should i do   what should i do Empty

Back to top Go down

what should i do

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-