Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Better Path to Become an FBI Agent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Better Path to Become an FBI Agent _
PostSubject: Better Path to Become an FBI Agent   Better Path to Become an FBI Agent EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:07 pm

I am starting college next year. I want to become an FBI Agent someday. Would it be better to get a bachelors degree in criminal justice and then become a police officer for a few years, or get a bachelors degree in accounting then work for my uncle's business for a few years?
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Better Path to Become an FBI Agent   Better Path to Become an FBI Agent EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 am

Get an advanced degree in accounting. After that, work as an accountant for at least 3 years. Make sure to get a high grade point average.
Back to top Go down
B

PostSubject: Re: Better Path to Become an FBI Agent   Better Path to Become an FBI Agent EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 pm

I agree. I think it would be easier to get hired by the FBI with an accounting degree. Become very good at what you do during your work experience though. The FBI want to, and are often able to, hire only the best candidates!
Back to top Go down
B

PostSubject: Re: Better Path to Become an FBI Agent   Better Path to Become an FBI Agent EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 am

And yes, having a master's degree would be much better than a bachelor's degree!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Path to Become an FBI Agent   Better Path to Become an FBI Agent Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Path to Become an FBI Agent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-