Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Law Enforcement Job outlook?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rob136

Law Enforcement Job outlook? _
PostSubject: Law Enforcement Job outlook?   Law Enforcement Job outlook? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Many departments are not hiring at all these days due to the recession, I was wondering what some people opinions are on this question, Within the next four years will the recession be fixed and how long do you expect until the local departments begin hiring more officers?
Back to top Go down
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Law Enforcement Job outlook?   Law Enforcement Job outlook? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 pm

I think departments will have to begin hiring more officers soon. Some cities are so understaffed already it is ridiculous Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Law Enforcement Job outlook?   Law Enforcement Job outlook? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Yeah, I think they're going to have to start hiring more. Unfortunately, many people just see law enforcement as a necessary evil, and want to try to squeak by with the bare minimum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law Enforcement Job outlook?   Law Enforcement Job outlook? Empty

Back to top Go down

Law Enforcement Job outlook?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-