Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Moving out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
guest85

Moving out _
PostSubject: Moving out   Moving out EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:46 pm

I was browsing the net for an answer when I found this site and I hope you guys can help me. I am hopefully attending the academy soon and I am moving out of my parents house. Problem is I am moving into a house I built on the same property and it shares the same address. One of my parents is a convicted felon and that is part of my rush to get out of the house before the academy starts. Is the separate building with the same property address going to be far enough away? Would bringing my sidearm home to this new house constitute weapons possession for them? Any information would be greatly liked, thank you guys.
Back to top Go down
Peanut

Moving out _
PostSubject: Re: Moving out   Moving out EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:23 am

If it is a separate house, then find out if it is possible to get a new address. Like 117 1/2 instead of 117 or maybe 119. It would be nice to have a separate address for a separate house anyway. I don't think you would have a problem even if you can't get a different address if it is a separate secured house that your dad doesn't have access to. Check with your local PD.
Back to top Go down
Guest85

Moving out _
PostSubject: Re: Moving out   Moving out EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 am

Thank you so much, that's what I will try to do.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Moving out _
PostSubject: Re: Moving out   Moving out EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Yeah it's always best to check with your local law enforcement or the state police.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving out _
PostSubject: Re: Moving out   Moving out Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-