Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jlitt

Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION? _
PostSubject: Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION?   Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Is there any programs or ways to get 60 credit hours in 5 months. I am trying to get the credit hours so that I can apply to be a Chicago police officer. Any information would help. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION?   Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:50 pm

60 credits takes most people about 2 years to complete. Many full-time students take about 15 credits per semester.
Back to top Go down
B

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION?   Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:47 am

An average college class is 3 credits. A semester is about 3 1/2 months. 60 credits in 5 months is basically impossible.
Back to top Go down
jlitt

PostSubject: Reply   Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:10 am

Thanks I did not think it would be possible, I just did not want to miss the application period
Back to top Go down
OSU

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION?   Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 am

Yeah man, that would be a BUSY BUSY schedule. You could probably do it in a year though bounce
Back to top Go down
Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION?   Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:44 am

Is the CPD hiring?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION?   Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicago Police, How to get CREDIT HOURS for APPLICATION?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-