Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Anyone got any suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimhanwoul

Anyone got any suggestions? _
PostSubject: Anyone got any suggestions?   Anyone got any suggestions? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:40 am

So I landed an internship with the Charlotte Meck Police department as well as the sherrifs department here in Charlotte, NC.

I was planning on moving to California one day and working there but I am considering in working in Charlotte for maybe 3-5 years (maybe trying out SWAT while im at it) and then moving to California to better my chances in getting in and also giving me a strong resume. After my time here I wanted to move out to California and and apply into the lateral program there to become an officer there. Does anyone object to this idea?
Back to top Go down
Slim

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any suggestions?   Anyone got any suggestions? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:20 pm

I don't think anyone would object. You gotta take what opportunity presents itself and you might work in NC for a while and dcide you want to stay your entire career. Do it bro!
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any suggestions?   Anyone got any suggestions? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:54 pm

I agree with Slim. Take advantage of what opportunities you can. Take whatever job you can get. Keep it until you get an offer for what you think might be a better one.
Back to top Go down
Peanut

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any suggestions?   Anyone got any suggestions? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Do it! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
DAVE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any suggestions?   Anyone got any suggestions? EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:21 am

I WOULDN'T MOVE TO CA UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE A JOB OR ENOUGH MONEY TO LAST YOU AT LEAST A YEAR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any suggestions?   Anyone got any suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone got any suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-