Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Police Academies in California

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dinello

Police Academies in California _
PostSubject: Police Academies in California   Police Academies in California EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 pm

I just moved to California (near San Diego). Are there any police academies that I can enroll (pay my way through). If so, which is the best one? Or does it really matter? I can probably move again if necessary.

THANKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChadM

PostSubject: Re: Police Academies in California   Police Academies in California EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:53 pm

I would look into the Palomar College Police Academy. It is in San Marcos. That's where I went. I enjoyed, and think it was well worth it Exclamation
Back to top Go down
XXX

PostSubject: Re: Police Academies in California   Police Academies in California EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Look into Orange County Golden West College Rio Condo College. There's a sh.tload of people going through many of these academies lately. Be at the top of your class, and you'll have a better chance of getting hired!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Academies in California   Police Academies in California Empty

Back to top Go down

Police Academies in California

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-