Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Oral Board Interview?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martinez

Oral Board Interview? _
PostSubject: Oral Board Interview?   Oral Board Interview? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:40 am

My biggest concern in the selection process is the oral board interview. Does anyone know if there exists a class/workshop I may attend in order to practice and improve my interviewing skills? And hopefully somewhere within the San Francisco Bay Area...Thanx! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PAT

Oral Board Interview? _
PostSubject: Re: Oral Board Interview?   Oral Board Interview? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:22 pm

I don't know of any classes, but there are study guides that give advice on improving your performance during interviews. Ask a friend, family member, or teacher to design some practice interview questions for you. Do some practice yourself. Make it realistic. Practice as you were in a real interview.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Oral Board Interview? _
PostSubject: Re: Oral Board Interview?   Oral Board Interview? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:01 pm

You are right to be concerned with the oral board. In my opinion, that is the most important part. They either like you or they don't. You can score high on the written test, but if you don't make a good impresison during the oral board, then forget it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oral Board Interview? _
PostSubject: Re: Oral Board Interview?   Oral Board Interview? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oral Board Interview?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-