Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

College or Military Right After High School?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RLS

College or Military Right After High School? _
PostSubject: College or Military Right After High School?   College or Military Right After High School? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:06 pm

I want to eventually become a police officer. Would it be better to go straight to college for four years after high school or join the military for four years right after high school?
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: College or Military Right After High School?   College or Military Right After High School? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 pm

If you ask me, college is the right move!
Back to top Go down
CPL

PostSubject: Re: College or Military Right After High School?   College or Military Right After High School? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 pm

I agree with Jay. I would go to college first if you can. I wouldn't join the military first unless you needed the money for college or to support yourself. You could go to college for four years, and then become an officer in the military. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
CPL

PostSubject: Re: College or Military Right After High School?   College or Military Right After High School? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Do you plan on doing only one or the other, or do you plan on doing both?
Back to top Go down
RLS

PostSubject: Re: College or Military Right After High School?   College or Military Right After High School? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm thinking about both but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
CPL

PostSubject: Re: College or Military Right After High School?   College or Military Right After High School? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Good plan!
Back to top Go down
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: College or Military Right After High School?   College or Military Right After High School? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Either is good. But if you do decide to join the military, make sure you do still get a degree. Having a degree will open up a lot more doors for you. I served 4 years in the Army, and then got my degree. It was the right way to go for me. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: College or Military Right After High School?   College or Military Right After High School? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Go to college!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College or Military Right After High School?   College or Military Right After High School? Empty

Back to top Go down

College or Military Right After High School?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-