Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

giving a false name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mack

giving  a false name  _
PostSubject: giving a false name     giving  a false name  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:22 pm

I was arrested while hanging out with friends over ten yrs ago and we all gave the police officer false names. We were arrested for giving false names will that stop me from becoming a police officer
Back to top Go down
Jenn

giving  a false name  _
PostSubject: Re: giving a false name     giving  a false name  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 pm

It could. How old were you at the time? What was the disposition of the case? It also depends on what departments you apply with.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

giving  a false name  _
PostSubject: Re: giving a false name     giving  a false name  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 am

I think you'll be fine if it's been ten years, especially if you were a juvenile at the time Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Peanut

giving  a false name  _
PostSubject: Re: giving a false name     giving  a false name  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:54 am

I wouldn't worry about it if you were a juvenile. Even if you weren't, 10 years is a long time. You're probably good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

giving  a false name  _
PostSubject: Re: giving a false name     giving  a false name  Empty

Back to top Go down

giving a false name

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-